Diastasis recti - What kind of results are you having with the Restore Your Goddess Belly workout?

Body: 

I am a skinny woman with a really big "mummy tummy" (right around my belly button area). I have always thought it was only due to diastasis recti. But after watching Christine's new "Restore Your Goddess Belly" program, I think I understand that it can be that PLUS other muscle issues. (I'm a slow learner I guess, because I am having a hard time understanding exactly what and need to watch my dvd again!)

In the past, I "healed" my diastasis with the Tupler Technique. I used it after 2 babies. But after my last baby, I had prolapse and had to stop that program. (My panic over the prolapse led me to WW and thank God, Christine. The WW posture has really helped my prolapse!)

I've been doing the Goddess Belly workout - almost every day - for about a month now. I really like the workout and feel I am getting stronger. But my belly hasn't shrunk at all. I'm wondering if it might, eventually? Or is the point of the program to gain strength but accept how we look?
If you have been doing this workout, what kind of results have you had?

Thank you!

Forum:

Hi Lilium. I find Goddess Belly to be one of the most inspiring of Christine's dvds. All of the WW work revolves around the posture, which elongates everything down the front line of the body. Women who are considering tummy tucks need to understand how extremely damaging they are, and how wrong is the concept of trying to pull things back together into the middle. This work doesn't so much "shrink" the belly, as make it long and strong in a safe and healthy way. And you are right, acceptance and loving our beautiful selves is a big message here. Because there aren't any safe surgerical solutions for mummy-tummy, any more than there are for prolapse, or boobs that we aren't happy with. Keep working! - Surviving

This dvd is for all of us, not just those considering surgeries that affect the front line of the body. It is a sort of continuation of the yoga series, in that Christine is still working her way from the lowest chakra up the line. And I guarantee you will learn more about Christine's personal journey than you have known up until now. And it is a just plain awesome new workout. Variety is the spice of life, and cycling through the different workouts is one of the best and most rewarding aspects of the work. An absolute must, this dvd. - Surviving