Cross legged sitting and pubic bones

Body: 

Hello ladies,
I have been practicing my cross legged sitting and legs straight out in front on the floor. It is finally getting easier and easier to hold WW posture and not get tired or slump. I am on my sitz bones, lumbar curve in place, pulled up etc. My pubic bones, however are certainly NOT underneath me. My pubic bone faces forward (maybe facing down a little). How is it possible to sit with your pubic bones underneath you/touching the floor? Is there a picture of this somewhere? I get the concept of bony support (straps of a saddle)etc. But when I am upright or sitting, the top of my pubic bone is facing forward mostly.
Any help much appreciated!

Forum:

Sea Turtle, for me personally, I don't feel that I could ever have as much lumbar curvature when sitting on the floor as I do when standing or walking. Other's may have different experiences. But for me, it just doesn't feel that way. I don't get the same feeling of the organs being supported over the pubic bones as I do when upright. This may improve with time, but meanwhile, if you're maintaining good posture and you don't feel undue pressure on your prolapse when you are sitting in these ways, I wouldn't worry about it.

Now on the other hand, if Christine has a post somewhere that says your pubic bones should be directly underneath you when sitting on the floor, then I guess that gives me and lots of others something to continue striving for. - Surviving

Thanks for this tip...am trying it out.