Question for Tech People

Body: 

Hi

I was just wondering if there would be a way for us to post photos of ourselves in posture, maybe so it is not obvious who we are, as the anonymity is good for being open on this forum etc. We could then get comments from women on here about it. Or even better buy comments from Christine. I would like some practical tweaking.

I would like some comments and to also see others on here and all the different body types in WW posture. I love Christine's work but struggle as I want to see more side on pictures and people walking in WW posture. I guess I am quite a visual learning when it comes to posture.

I am thinking the posting would not happen on the WW site but maybe some other medium that does not require Lanny to do a lot of work.

Anyway this is just opening a dialogue really and seeing what people think and if it would help them as I think it would help me.

Forum:

WW has a growing roster of practitioners able to do remote sessions by phone, Skype and e-mail. But if someone wanted to post a picture of herself here on the site for other members to comment on, she would need to have an account on one of the photo-sharing sites out there. I have no personal experience with these, nor can I speak for Lanny as to whether or not we want to encourage links of this type to be posted. - Surviving

Yes I have wondered about Skype. Does Christine do sessions by Skype or who does as I will do that.

I know that some of the practitioners will do Skype consultations; I do not know about all. You might go to the practitioners page and start with someone who is more or less in your same time zone. Make inquiries or contact WW directly through the Contacts tab, to see what is available. - Surviving