Strange things

Body: 

Ok so this is going to be a bit too much information but I would greatly appreciate some insight into a couple of my stranger symptoms.

When I do a specific move from the second wheel DVD (the downward dog with leg raise) I almost always experience a sucking sound and I feel my organ(s) fall back. Then when I stand back up the lovely vaginal wind begins! My husband tries not to laugh! I have tried doing some firebreathing afterwards and that maybe slows the process a touch but generally the wind follows the sucking sound! Is this normal/common/ok???

The second thing, which thankfully hasn't happened for a long time but always causes great anxiety (and alas happened today) is that if I dont have a bowel movement in the morning when I get my first urge, I don't then get another strong enough urge until the next day. No matter what I do. It's so frustrating. I know my bowel is full but my body just can't get an urge. I try moving, hot drinks, eating. Nothing. Is this a common rectocele issue or is this more nerve damage related?! Any tips?!

Thanks ladies

Forum:

Perfectly normal, Variable. Once your vagina starts to close down on itself more, you will most likely have less wind!

The bowel movement issue sounds more like constipation than a rectocele or even a nerve damage issue. Just make sure you pay attention to what you are eating daily. Are some of those foods causing your bowels to move more slowly than other? I found over a time certain foods cause my bowels to slow down, while others create a more speedily evacuation. When I was at my worst with constipation, I didn't go for 2 to 3 days at a time, and when I did go, it was only a small amount at a time. That was very frustrating. I am a once a day pooper also, usually in the morning, but if i do miss a day on occasion, I really empty out the next. After years of the constipation I had, this is ok with me.
Processed foods and sugar can really slow down the bowels, and you will find the other things the help or hinder a good bowel movement.

That is interesting. My diet is pretty good but my routine was thrown off yesterday and I was tense because we had builders in and lots going on. I strained a bit too which I'm cross about! Sigh. Hopefully things will right themself today!