Detailed Explanations for Fire Breathing & New Kegels

Body: 

Dear all, I have purchased and watched the First Aid for Prolapse, Fundamentals (on posture and toileting) and Remembering to Remember (on perfecting the posture) but finding it difficult to find a clear explanation of Fire Breathing in particular - there is a short bit of Christine and the two ladies doing it in the first section of the First Aid video but not much explanation on how to do it.

It would be fantastic if there was a short individual video or description online on Fire Breathing alone and the New Kegels so I wouldn't have to fast forward /rewind the video/a to those parts (I have to remember at what point in the videos they are).

Thank you in advance.

Forum:

Hi Fizzberry,
Yes, there is in the Dictionary of movements. You will find it in the bottom right hand corner of the menu.
Also, it took time for me to get used to all the different moves in Christine's exercise videos. I'd have to say I was really clumsy at first, but with continued practice and moving along with the ladies, It started to click. There is no rush in learning any of this, because some things come clearer as time goes on. Those aha moments start happening, and that is most rewarding in learning all the aspects of this work.

Thank you Aging Grafefully, I have faith I will learn with time, it is just very limited at the moment being on my own with a 9-week-old baby.

Apologies for being dense - which Menu are you referring to for the individual videos of Fire Breathing and the New Kegels please (I have the videos online only and the First Aid one is in two parts: Volume One: Education and Exercises -this has the brief Fire Breathing in the middle somewhere- . Volume Two: Dictionary of the movements - this only has detailed descriptions of the dance moves)?

Ahh yes, I have the DVD. I believe the online version doesn't cover the detailed firebreathing as the dvd does. Hmm, don't know what to tell you on that one. I know the firebreathing is also covered in the First and Third Wheel yoga DVDs. Do you have either one of those? Otherwise, I would contact Lanny with customer services to see how to proceed.

I believe the streaming and DVD versions of FAFP are the same. The Dictionary of Movements does cover firebreathing in detail. You will find it in Part II of the streaming version at 10:38 minutes. The Dictionary of Movements is a very important section which covers much much more than dance moves. - Surviving

Hello Fizzberry,
You will get along with the materials in a while. It’s easy to understood, and comes to you naturally with its own pace. Do you have the DVSs?

Your answers often use abbreviations and not all of us know what you mean! FAFP and DVS. Words would help new members more.

The video is called "First Aid for Prolapse". And I don't know what DVS means. I think Bane meant to type "DVD". - Surviving