Cervical Dance!

Body: 

Hello again ladies. So I've been very dilligently wholewomaning for a few months now and on a positive note, my symptoms do appear to be improving. I still have lots to work on but I feel like I'm making progress in many respects.

Alas on a more negative note, my uterus seems to be misbehaving more and more and I can't fathom why. I'm pretty sure that I have/had a bit of nature's pessary going on with my bladder and I also wonder if the position of my uterus has changed a bit with this work so maybe that's why. I suppose no-one can give me a definitive answer I guess I just wanted some reassurance. I trust this work and the logic behind it but I'm feeling a bit disheartened. Is this actually part of my progress/recovery?!?

Forum:

Hi Variable,
The uterus is the most noticeable when it comes to movement. I remember mine being all over the place during the first year of this work also. Just keep up the good work.

Yes, Variable. I know the feeling! I am almost three months into this walk and am experiencing misbehaving pops,as I call them. For awhile I felt things were really less noticeable, but then about a month ago I went back to work from a winter break and even though I continue to daily walk and exercise and try to be posture minded, it feels that I have backtracked . But , where else to go...forward and knowing this walk is a life walk,with no other desirable alternative, I daily read this forum and am so thankful for the encouragement and support of theses ladies that trail blaze for us. One thing I am realizing is how to listen to my body more and try to determine WHY things are not so great somedays. One thing is for certain, the posture is something that,pop or no pop, is crucial to overall health and well being, so lets carry on! Time is on our side, as are all these awesome ladies that answer our questions and give us a lift when we need it!

Ladies! Dodismom you are so right. Onwards and upwards! X

I haven't been on the website for awhile. You know how it is sometimes, when things are going well you tend to stop doing what you know you need to and then you realize things aren't going to well and you need a kick in the butt.... well I lifted something entirely to heavy ( no one to help me) and my POP got much worse. :( Also having more right hip pain. Doing the hip dvd and getting back on the forum..

Hi fern and welcome back to the forum. Lapses and setbacks happen to us all, and they are a valuable and empowering part of this journey because they teach us that our efforts really do make a difference. Some careful attention to posture, targeted exercise and some extra firebreathing should get you back to where you were. Most of us, with time and effort, will get to that point where the posture is automatic maybe 90% of the time as we go throughout our day. But there is always that mindfulness that must reside below the surface to come out and remind us at certain times. - Surviving

Thanks for the support! I can use it today and I'm going to do the HIP DVD right now.