Support garments

Body: 

This is a shot in the dark, but I am 62 years old, have an internal rectal prolapse (intussesception) and other multiple prolapses and have not seen my grandchildren for two years because of this. I want to visit them for a couple weeks. I have found a way to have successful, but painful bowel movements, so that will work come hell or high water. Are there supportive garments that ease the symptoms of profound prolapse? If not so be it. Thank you.

Forum:

They are some ,I have tried a few. But I feel better just going normal then having something to tight on by body.

Hi eve - yes there are support garments for prolapse, you can google this topic and do a forum search. In the case of profound prolapse they can give you a measure of confidence during times you are especially active, in particular when you are just starting out with the WW postural work. As for easing symptoms, I don't know that they actually do that.

You will have to experiment with sizes and adjustments and make sure the belly is not compressed. - Surviving