whew and thank you!

Body: 

well, after a very rough patch, the constipation has definitely started to shift and, well, what can i say...i am so relieved (in every way!) and grateful for everyone here. as things have started to loosen up and move, the rectocele and rectal pressure which had gotten so intense over the weekend is now enormously better. in fact, the pressure is virtually gone and i just occasionally felt the recotcele bulge today.

thank you so much especially to christine and grandma joy. getting such specific direction and reassurance literally meant everything to me and got me through some really hard moments. i think christine said to me that really, living with this is the most reassuring thing. i took that to mean that i might go through harder times and easier times, but i now have THIS reference, for example, of getting through a more difficult one with the rectocele. and grandma joy was also just so reassuring and made me feel not alone. sigh. just the best.

i have to say, though i was not certain what the dietary shifts christine suggested would do, i can only think they were pretty dramatic. no meat protein at all for the last two days, no sugar at all. big big changes for me that certainly made for big internal changes. i did also ditch my supplements though i do plan to add the probiotics. it makes sense.

and what also makes sense is that today, i feel like there is no question that i can live maybe even better than i ever have before with the rectocele. the postural, dietary, and attitude changes feel like a gift today. i know tomorrow things might shift again, but, hey, that is the nature of life, hm?

so thanks again to every one for their input and support.

xxsusan

Hi Susan,

You are very welcome! I am so glad you came through the weekend so well. I also see a more positive attitude in your posts today. It's amazing how our mental thoughts change once we get the physical under control. Don't forget the mind/body connection. Our body listens to our mind.

Hugs,
Joy