Trying to locate....................

Body: 

Howdidthishappen, you mentioned a few days ago that a good friend of yours once worked with a lady who had prolapse and who was also a martial arts expert. Is there any way you can find out how to contact that lady? I also do not want to give up my martial arts practice.

Is anyone on this site into martial arts of any kind, and has continued despite prolapse? I would LOVE to hear from you.

I am also trying to find people who live near me, if any of the whole woman contributors do. I live on the border of Loudoun and Fairfax counties in Northern Virginia.

Actually, how would I contact anyone specifically other than by this forum message board? I am new to the intricacies of this kind of communication.

1224 members is awesome!

hello bertilsgirl!

my apologies for not getting back to you on this.

my dear friend who knows the martial arts person is presently snowbound in upstate new york. we're hoping she gets home today, though not sure (she's been trapped since saturday! eek!)

i will be talking to her as soon as she is home and will ask her about it. i completely understand how important this is to you and just can't imagine you would have to give up this practice that you love so much.

i wish i lived closer to you. i live in the new york city area so do let me know if you get closer to here. you can also click on the person's name on this board you want to contact and then press contact. you can then write them a private e-mail. please do feel free to do that with me. i'd love to hear from you!

again, huge apologies for my not responding to you quickly. i promise to ask her about it as soon as i speak with her so hang tight!

xxsusan

Dear Howdidthishappen (Susan)

I tried clicking contact on your name and it told me you were not accepting emails........

Bertilsgirl