Prolapse improves after subsequent pregnancy?

Body: 

I have heard this story from a couple of moms and wonder if it is universal. Those who found out about the prolapse and then experienced another pregnancy while very conscientiously following preventative measures whether they be diet, exercise, kegels, posture etc. noticed an significant improvement in the prolapse after the birth of the next child. I have read this story on three separate sites-including a midwifery site and a site for mothers of many young children. I just wondered if anyone here had a similar story and would like to share. I also wondered if this is the rule or the exception.

I do not know what I did, but I replied to this. I am out of time now, but check out my past posts. This is my experience.
Jane

After I had my first son i felt like I was gonna drop a brick out of me for a long time. Then I had my 2nd son and those feelings went away for a long long time. Then 12 years later I had my daughter and after her birth nothing felt bad - Until she was about2-3 then suddenly the prolapse made itself known again...

and in fact personally know a woman where this is the case. Wonder if Christine has any theories on why this might happen?

Marie

I think this question speaks to the very heart of the issue of wholeness and one that I will address (again! :-) just as soon as I can.

but then I didn't give myself very long to heal in between-
I would like to say that it didn't change between pregnancies but the truth is I didn't even notice it enough to ask what the heck it was until after baby #3 - but who knows- right now (6 months later) I would say I am about back to where I was before baby #3- so I can say that there is room for postpartum improvement....