Question for pregnant ladies with prolapse?

Body: 

I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and over the last few weeks I am getting more and more pressure from my uterus down below. I haven't had a problem with this since starting Christine's posture a year ago but I guess with the weight of the growing baby etc. I can feel it more and more. It is really getting uncomfortable. I thought I remembered some ladies saying at some point the uterus rises out of the pelvis and then they feel better. Did I read that right? When does that usually happen? Thanks.

I never really had much uterine pressure before getting pg, but I do know that my cervix was alot lower than it was years ago.
at some point during pg the uterus does move up and out of the pelvis to make room for the baby. I really don't remember when exactly it happened. sorry I'm no help.

I think I read past posts about this one......and one specifically where the obgyn pushed the uterus up and it came back down and then she went back a week later and pushed it up and it stayed up- so maybe you could try to push it up and see if it holds- If memory serves it seems like I read that it stays up right around 15 weeks or so? Have you checked the position of your cervix?
I hope the pressure goes away-

I was pregnant and had my first prolapse ever (uterine Prolapse, it was so bad it was sticking out and made standing up uncomfortable), it happened around 10 weeks, by 17 weeks the prolapse went, but most of my pregnancy I felt bulky and pressure down below, and as the pregnancy got closer to the end pressure felt bad, I was sure I was going to prolapse again at any given time, and was sure I was going to have a prolapse after my birth. It's been nearly 4 months now and compared to how I felt during my pregnancy I feel great, I feel normal, I think things are alittle low but not affecting me at all, compared to how I felt when I was pregnant and afew weeks after the birth, haven't been checked out properly yet as figure I neeed time to heal. But I am so happy and relieved. Good luck, hope all goes well for you too. Nicola

Hi mommynow. I still feel pressure below and tbh it's a bit like I was pre-pregnancy with good and bad days. I think I'm about 30 weeks now (keep losing track!) and I know up until about 22 weeks my cervix was quite low. I could still feel/see it about 1/2 inch inside the opening. Then it lifted a couple of inches higher. My bump is quite small so perhaps it wasn't big enough to stay out of the pelvic cavity until then. It wasn't a dramatic feeling of one day there next day gone but just a gradual realisation that while I still had pressure/bulges, the uterus was higher. I hope this happens you soon. Very best of luck with the pregnancy.