does anyone find the posture helps with rectocele?

Body: 

i have been on and off the site for 2 years. i have a cyctocele and rectocele. i am 32 and having been doing the 'posture' for 2 years now. i think that it has helped but sometimes i am not sure if i am just used to the new location of these parts. one thing i still always notice is the pronounced pressure on the perrineum. it is sooooooooo annoying. there is no prob with bm but this pressure makes me constantly feel like i am going to loose my rear! i can feel the cyctocele pull up and out of the way with the posture but not the rectocele. any tips on excersises for rectocele specifically? thanks, mel

I find the posture helps my cyctocele pull up and out of the way but the pressure on my perrineum is very annoying sometimes especially if i stand on my feet for a long period of time I find resting in the afternoon a help but I feel i'm young at 59 for this repetition daily, i haven't been doing the posture long and I feel it has helped me with the other (bladder) Christine did say rest excercise and heal and this is what i'm trying to do but I would agree rectocele's are really the worst annoying thing and it drags me down, i only got symptons about 6 weeks ago

unfortunately the posture has not helped my rectocele so far. I have been doing it for over a year and it definitely helped my cystocele but I have constant pressure from the rectocele. I am pregnant now and it is even worse. I have heard that diet changes really help rectoceles but so far no changes have helped me. I have to wear the v2 supporter a lot but it feels too tight when I sit so it is a pain to take on and off. However it is the only thing that gives me some relief when I am on my feet. I would highly recommend it. I tried the sponge too and it didn't work. I am just about willing to try anything other than surgery! I know how you feel.

I too just started getting rectal pressure and even pain. One day it was so bad I couldn't function. I researched it on this site and read that Christine suggested an exercise. If you get down on all fours and lift your leg back toward the ceiling for 20 reps on each leg 1 to 2 times a day it helps alot. I have been doing that and my pressure and pain went away. Hopefully for good. But boy do I feel better. The cystocele is still a bother but the rectal pain stopped.
Hope this helps.
Patty

Thanks for that Patty I'l definately give it a try, i find resting helps as part of the healing, i used to stand just for standings sake but now I sit with a pillow behind when possable to keep me straight.I don't lift anything heavy now for the first time in my life i'm looking after myself i just hope it helps....a bit