New here with questions

Body: 

Hello, let me first take a moment to introduce myself. I am 28 (soon to be 29) year old mother of a 5 year old that was born by csection due to being breech. I am also the mother of a 9 month old that I gave birth to by VBAC. I am soooo proud of that!!
I have diagnoised myself with mild cystocele and rectocele. They may be worst than what I am thinking, however they seem to go away when I tighten up my muscles. I am also concerned that I might have a prolapsed uterus because my cervix seems lower to me than it ever was.
My questions are....

1) Does this mean I can not have any more kids without causing further damage or making things worst?
2) Does this mean I will have a hard time becoming pregnant or cause issues with pregnancy?
3) Can Kegels or chiropractic care repair or fix my issues?

I think in a way my episiotomy might have cause the rectocele because it feels/looks as though he didnt sew me completely like I used to be. I feel more...I guess exposed is an ok word to use but really not exactly what I am trying to say. It just doesnt seem right.
Thanks so much for your time!

I am not a Doctor but heres my view (I have 3 celes)

) Does this mean I can not have any more kids without causing further damage or making things worst?

NO. I got my rectocele with my first birth - I have had two further children and it is still no problem at all to me. People on here have had babies with no further problems. My Gynae also told me ''the damage is done, unless you had a very very interventional birth nothing should change''

2) Does this mean I will have a hard time becoming pregnant or cause issues with pregnancy?

NO again - lol

3) Can Kegels or chiropractic care repair or fix my issues?

NO NO NO - lol
Do not 'over kegel' yourself - I did this and it makes the muscle weaker and the prolapse 'draggier'

I do 5 or 6 good kegels a day - thats it - :-)
Good meaning I hold for 5-8secs

Sue

Look into the eyes - They hold the key!
http://www.bringmadeleinehome.com/img/maddy544x150Banner.jpg

Future pregnancy/delivery does not have to make prolapse issues worse and, from what I have read from this site and another, it can improve your condition if you work on the issues while pregnant and do not have a OB managed birth. Here is a quote from another post on this site (is it OK to post quotes like this?):

Submitted by Christine on June 10, 2007 - 7:00am.

I absolutely agree it’s the PROCESS that determines post-partum prolapse, not the fact that a high percentage of humans can’t birth without sustaining long term damage.

This is the question Jane (fullofgrace) and I mulled over during the final months of her pregnancy. Why, if a previously prolapsed woman was in a POSITIVE position for giving birth, would the process not pull her vagina in advantageous ways rather than negative ones? Then, the powerful and little-studied process of involution would heal the vagina further. Jane was brave enough to go for it, had a beautiful home birth, and is better than ever today.

If you look through the site you can find other posts from woman who have had subsequent pregnancies after discovering prolapse.

My advice to you is begin the work now-exercises changes in diet etc. I wish I had started at 30 instead of 40, but I did not realize what was going on until my insides tried to exit me-I just thought my insides were changing because I had had babies and didn't think much of it. My gyn/OB never mentioned it at any of my pp checkups, he always said I looked great LOL. Perhaps, because you are so young, beginning the work now and continuing throughout your life will keep your insides well and you will never have the issues some of us have faced.

Blessings,
Ann