bowen therapy and prolapse

Body: 

hi

someone here said a few months ago they were trying bowen therpy and they'd let us know how they got on... i think it may have been granolamom.. Just wondering how the person got on with it.. And any change to the 'cele.

xx
Anne-helen

It was probably me, Ann-Helen. No I haven't yet. I have just been frying other fish. The practitioner I was going to visit said that there moves she could do which should realign the fascia concerned. At the time my body was starting to really behave itself with the measures I was taking, so I didn't follow it up. She teaches teachers and lives 1 1/2 hours drive from here, if she is in the State, so it just all got too hard. The other thing is that I think if you are taking measures yourself that are addressing many different aspects of prolapse there is less benefit in going to a practitioner to be worked on repeatedly.

I am going to a Feldenkrais practitioner tomorrow, to try and start to learn how to move again. Then hopefully it will be back in my hands again when I learn some new movement techniques.

I haven't ruled Bowen out though. I just have to find a new practitioner who has the experience to do these rather unusual moves, and will stay in one spot for long enough for me to see them! But first I'll do the Feldenkrais thing.

cheers

Louise