sex

Body: 

i have trouble having sex my bladder leaks urine out is this a problem it is to my partner

Ahh my fave subject (lol)

OK your bladder is being a pain in the bladder when having sex... There is a way I found in my disability world that really helps with this...

Its called 'Double micturation' Basically it is a way of making sure the bladder is EMPTY (Doesnt work every single time but does 90% of the time)

So... The heats up and you are gonna do the deed...

Just before and he should understand this if he is a nice man :) Just before things get real heated - Go to pee...

Sit down...... Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Pee....
Wipe - as if you are going to leave...
Stand up... Walk round the bathroom or do something for approx 1 minute...

Sit again - Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Peeeeeeeee (usually if i hold my breath for a moment and pee on the exhale it works real well)

This double micturation makes the bladder alot more empty and as I said - When I had the peeing problem - It stopped it...

I would practice this at a different time of day so you know how to relaxxxxxxxx enough to totally empty the bladder... Under no stress or waiting man stress etc...

Once you get it down - And it works - You just go to pee and then pee again and you will know that all will be well.

I also found that approx 5 (yes five) kegels holding for about 5-10 secs a day really helped with this - But I dont really bother with that now cos it helped more in the beginning that it does now

Hope that helps :)
*OK - where did I put than man down.... * ;-)

Sue

Look into the eyes - They hold the key!
http://www.bringmadeleinehome.com/img/maddy544x150Banner.jpg

Hi Neveella

I agree with Sue. Just go ... properly ... before things get too hot. Actually, I find that letting things get really hot is OK, then when DH is getting very excited, I just say, "gotta go pee". He's not going to stop me, is he? Cruel, eh? But he loves it when I get back. Slows him down a bit too, which is better for me.

The other thing is that sometimes it is not urine that you let go in the middle of sex. It is female ejaculate. It is easy to confuse the two. Some researchers have analysed it and found it to be mainly urine, but others have found that it resembles prostatic fluid; some have also found it to contain both. I spoilt my own sex life for about 30 years, holding back what I thought was urine, but it wasn't. Sure feels good to just let it happen after all that time.

I guess the thing is to make sure that you empty properly beforehand with Sue's method, then you both know that it is not urine, as that bothers him. Maybe he doesn't know about female ejaculate. There's lots about it on the Web. There is always something new to learn.

Cheers

Louise