Asking for your prayers

Body: 

My dh, who I adore!, and I have been engaged in an ongoing discussion about whether to try to have more children. We have three lovely ones, ages 9, almost 6 and 2.5. As some of you know, I had a miscarriage last year. I have been pouring out my heart's desire to have another, and he feels overwhelmed with life (a career transition) and the 3 we have. The issues of my pop is also there. We're at a stalemate, but we're talking to a counselor, and are now in the middle of a 9 day prayer novena to seek guidance about what's best for our family. I am asking for your collective prayers for us as we seek wisdom. I'm open to having my heart changed -- just really want what's best for our family. Thank you so much.

Blessings,

Marie

you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers
I hope you find the clarity of vision you seek, as well as peace and serenity with the decision you make.
May G-d guide your hearts and allow you to make a decision lovingly with your dh.

I cannot put it anymore beautifully than Granolamom.
Prayers for you from our home and hearts, too. Kit

Hey Marie

I really hope you got my email last year....I was so sorry to hear of your loss. Forgive me, haven't been on here for sooooo long and I doubt any of you would remember me but certain names are so familiar to me, especially for the help and support you gave me.....

All I can say to you is I'm very familiar with your novena. I really hope things are clearer for you now the 9 day period is over. I'm sure your angels have listened and tried to send you some signs. In my experience, it's recognising the signs that are the key. But they definitely send them, just be recpetive and calm......and you will come to the right decision for you all.

J xxxxx

Of course we remember you, JBee...so glad you are prevailing and thank you for bringing this thread up again...it sort of got lost in the Christmas rush.

Marie, the first thing that went through my head when I read this weeks ago was that the world needs more children from good families! There seems to be a pretty significant sector of American society that is weak, unhealthy, and violent. I pray that you and your husband come to agreement on just one more!

:) Christine

for your prayers, and JBee, yes I do remember!! I was a bit overwhelmed at this time last year . . .

I will keep you posted. We feel movement in our lives -- where that ultimately leads, we'll see.

Christine, thank you. I share your sentiments!! A new soul in the world is a priceless treasure.

Love to all,

Marie