How do I purchase a baton?

Body: 

I've looked everywhere on the site and cannot figure out where to purchase the baton. I'm also wondering if there is a DVD besides the "First Aid" one that has all the excercises shown in "SAving the Whole Woman 2nd Ed"?? Any help would be great. Take good care.

what is a baton?

You need to log into the home page "www.wholewoman.com" and you will find a link for the Wholewoman Store and the baton is in there.

Thrixjodi - the baton is used for certain exercises in both the book and DVD.

Hope this helps.

A

I get a wierd go daddy page instead of the whole woman store! Is the site down??

I just checked and got the same page. Must be down. Christine might check in later and perhaps let us know if it is being updated.

Hi,

First of all...sorry I've been out of touch as I work on trying to keep things afloat here while at the same time researching for another book.

The store is up...don't know what yesterday's hiccup was.

Yes, we are currently sold out of batons. They are a very quality and specialty item that must be made in large quantity for it to make sense for us to resell them. We're just about able to order more, however, so should have them back in the store in four to six weeks.

Christine