Underwear

Body: 

I am having trouble finding the right fit! This is so embarassing :(

I was told recently that going back to a thong would feel better, so I bought the V Secret seamless ones, but they just aren't comfy. I've been wearing "Granny Panties" since I was 2 months pregnant. Now, at 17 weeks pp, I am wearing them with a pany lines to cushion my bits (still a little tender from my pop). I guess it's okay...but with summer here, I would like to wear a little less.

Any undie suggestions? Please be specific with brands if you can. Thanks!

never having worn thongs or granny panties, I can't comment on either. always been low rise bikinis (vs seamless) for me. even when pg. I hate anything over my belly when I'm pg, the granny-panties look like torture.
if you're wearing pantyliners for cushioning, might I recommend making some cotton ones?

Hanes® TAGLESS® Body Creations® Microfiber Hipster Women's Panties. These are very comfortable. I usually have to order them online because they are always out of my size at Walmart. Here is the web address...http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Han...

I'll look for these or order them asap!

Hi JB

You wear undies that are comfy for you, no matter what! Nobody sees them except you and your lover. Lovers love each other, not their knickers. IMO, it doesn't matter. (I can hear you saying "b&**#%&^!!") They need to be comfortable, not leave seams showing through, not put too much pressure on your vulva or prolapses, not be obvious that they are granny pants.

By granny pants I assume you mean my favourites. Pure cotton with ribbed leg bands and casing with elastic around the waist, low leg, high waist? These are absolutely outrageously ugly undies, especially when they get old and the legs gape! I have tried all sorts. Thongs suck. Nothing is perfect. I have even tried making my own patterns.

No knickers is best of all (no rubbing), but a tad risky if you have any bladder control problems, or you have a discharge, or are awaiting a period, or want to wear a thin skirt or trousers. Impossible if you have a period!

I have made some little petticoats that have a back half long enough to sit on and absorb any discharge, a shorter front to cover my pubic area, and a big slit up each side for coolness during summer, edges trimmed with lace. They are heaven to wear. No panty lines at all. No chaffed bum crack.

The rest of the time it is granny pants. The leg lines don't show through. They don't pull in the crutch. They absorb perspiration and discharges. But I am 55, so I can get away with it, cos I could be a granny if my kids would oblige!!

Good luck!

Cheers

Louise

Hey Mom30,

I bought the Hanes microfiber undies today. I got the bikinis b/c that's all they had in my size. A 3 pack for $7...pretty good. I put them on about an hour ago. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL.

I can't believe I'm so happy about underwear, but I am.

Thanks again! :) :) :)

I can never find the ones in the store in my size. If you can, try to find the hipster ones, I think they're even better than the bikinis. Also, make sure you get the ones with the cotton crotch, makes a difference to me!!!