Just checking in

Body: 

Hi Christine,Nancy, Mare and all the girls
Just checking in to let you know I am not forgetting you all just because everything is going very well with me at the moment. I check in regularly without posting, I had a bit of difficulty getting into the site a few times while the new site was getting organised. I still practice the posture, do the kegels for the bladder and I only get trouble when I forget. I have joined a new yoga class since Sept. in which the teacher specifically works with everyone to do poses that help our various aches and ailments, and we do a long meditation and relaxation at the end. I have been on a Halloween Break to Cologne where I did a lot of walking without a problem. We spent a day in a Thermal Spa, it was great but we couldn't go in the sauna or steamroom, as the germans all go in naked and we, being prudish Catholic Irish people were too embarassed so we declined. It was an experience though and we have been having many a laugh about our naivity ever since. I want to thank you Christine for all the advice and saving my "inards", I hope they will always be there! I still have the prolapses but I live my life and I don't worry any more. I think that is half the battle, not to worry and your body has the healing within it. We just need people like Christine to show us the way. My diet is healthier but I am still wrestling with my sweet tooth. I am promising myself to loose a stone (14lbs) by Christmas. Cheers for now and good luck to all the new girls at the forum, keep checking in it is worth it. Brigid:-)-)-)-)

Hi Brigid and all my friends,
I, also, was having lots of trouble accessing the forum and just now am able to write here!! Thank goodness!! I am so happy that you are doing so well! I am doing well also, but my new job is a bakery position and my will power has gone out the window! My diet is not good right now! Part is depression though, as my Mom suffered another stroke on Friday and is not coming out of it. I've lost the weight though, in spite of the sweets, because of the stress and running to see her every day. 14# is a lot to lose before Christmas, don't make yourself sick! I will get back on good food soon, I miss that!
I practice the posture at work a lot, and that along with good shoes helps me! Where would we be without Christine?????? I do wonder!!
Probably laying in bed, recuperating from the surgery, huh?
Got to go get ready to see Mom.
Nancy

Dear Brigid and Nancy,

It's so good to hear from you both!! We lost some momentum with the new (and not necessarily improved!) forum, but people will either find us again or they won't. I'm so glad you are both doing so well, but Nancy, I do understand the deep sadness you're going through right now and send you love and prayers. I hope one day Brigid will come to the States and we can all meet in person at, of course, the world's first Whole Woman Conference!

:-)Christine

Hi Nancy and Christine
Nancy I am so glad you too are doing so well, I am sorry to hear about your Mum, it is really hard when our parents are getting on in years and hit by illness, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I know you will get the strengh necessary to get through it. I think it is best to take each day at a time and embrace the good days and you will survive the bad ones as our little trials in life. That reminds me I had a good day recently, my youngest son graduated in College, he achieved a Higher Certificate in Science, he is now continuing to his degree. His aim is to move to the USA and work there. I would love to go to the States, Christine some day when the world is a more settled place, it is getting so violent, the latest in Europe are the riots in France, one of my favourite countries, I just hope the love in the world will overcome the evil. I went to see Amma just the other evening, did anyone ever hear of her, she is an Indian woman (from India) who is very holy and spiritual and a well known humanitarian who hugs people wherever she goes, she was on a visit to Ireland and I and my friend went to meet her. She is a Hindu version of Mother Teresa, she raised a lot of money for world disasters i.e. the tsunani etc. Nancy I won't make myself ill, my good intentions never seem to materialise, good on you loosing a bit of weight, as they say "it's an ill wind...." Talk to you all soon again, meanwhile I look forward to that Wholewoman Union in the future.