WW... Out and about...

Body: 

I think we should have a 'space' here - ''WW out and about'' Showing other women new to the site that you CAN live with POP and live well...

Last Saturday we all went to the beach... And had a great time, made sandcastles, and stuff, then the heat got too hot and we went round this little market they had there... POPpy was fine - No sponge, no nothing - She held herself well all day...

POPpy and I are doing lotsa things over this next few weeks. (Last week we went to a local splash pool and leisure centre) Next week we are off to a Car showm wek after to a HUGE picnic with loadsssssssssssss of people... So should be fun... Also hoping to get to the Moors at some time... (Wish we could show online hosted pics on here)

Anyways we had a wonderful day, and for those f they are wondering - I have a stage 3 Cystocele and am living and living WELL with it :-)

great idea sue
here's my lastest outing...
sunday we took the kids to the pool. so that means that dh goes in the deep pool with the big kids and I get to hang out in the wading pool with granolababy. and that means, an hour of hunching over so I can hold him under his chubbo arms and 'swish' him around in water that is about 10 inches deep.
bad bad posture.
so while my back began to ache, my prolapse kept quiet and I am no worse for the wear today (AND I'm PMS-y so these are the 'bad' days)
AND baby was cranky today so I wore him on my back and hip all day. and I'm fine (tired, but fine prolapse-wise)

nothing majorly exciting, but living real life just fine with POP.

for those who might be interested, I have no idea what grade it is. I stopped looking because I don't want to know its worse than it feels.

I know this has come up before...

we could always share via email

I'd love to see your pics, sue. would be happy to email pics in return.

anyone else?

:-) ♥

Sometimes youre holding someone else's heart in your hands. You can drop that heart & bruise it. You can squash that heart & hurt it. Or you can stomp on it & totally annihalate it. You stomp on that heart or bruise it. It can forever be changed ♥

Hi Granolamom,

I would love to see pictures of the WW families..especially the little guys! Sue sent me pictures when her adorable daughter lost a tooth and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nothing can bring a smile to my face, or make my day, like the little ones!

Warm regards,

Mae

Pics on the way to you Mae :-)

Sometimes youre holding someone else's heart in your hands. You can drop that heart & bruise it. You can squash that heart & hurt it. Or you can stomp on it & totally annihalate it. You stomp on that heart or bruise it. It can forever be changed ♥

send me your email addy (don't post it, but you can contact me through the site) and I'd be happy to send some out to you

sue, you and your dd are adorable
thanks for the pics, its nice to be able to put a face to the name

I think it would be neat to see other peoples' posture pictures. Then I could compare to my own and see if I am doing it right.....

I think my 3 year old daughter has the perfect posture when standing and walking.

mommynow - send me your email addy and I can send you a pic
its not a 'perfect posture' example, I wasn't posing for it, but I think its basically the way I stand these days.

gorgeous pics! thanks for sharing

btw, mae & her dh are the cutest couple : )

Hi Granolamom,

Fun sharing pic's. Hope others join in.

When you have a minute please send me the picture of you in posture as well. I think I have it because most of the time my cystocele is under control, but when it's not I wonder...

Thanks!

Mae

mae - check out my posture in the pic I sent you (the one my ds took of me)
it's not a 'perfect textbook example' but I think that's because its a dynamic pose (I'm pushing the stroller and turning back to face my ds who was along for the walk with his (well, my) camera. but with that said, you can see that my pelvis is anteriorly tilted and I've got a nice lumbar curve.

You are right Granolamom...that is a perfect picture of what I imagined the posture should look like. Now I know I'm doing it right! Thanks so much. Sharing the pictures was not only fun, it was also informative. Any other members out there interested in e-mailing pictures?? It's great to be able to put a face to a name! Thanks for coming up with this idea Sue and for sharing your pictures!

Warmest regards,

Mae

Neat idea, Sue, accentuating the positive!

This past Sunday, I went cycling with Mr. Blue on one of the scenic paved rails-to-trails we have in our area; this one winding along the river just north of town. It was beautiful and felt SO good to air out like that. If I would have opted to veg out at home instead of taking my stage-three prolapsed self for a ride I'd have not only missed out on a good cardio session, some beautiful scenery and the lovely company, but also on the graceful flight of a Great Blue Heron as it traced the river's bend, passing right in front of where we stopped for a few minutes rest. We were out cycling for an hour and a quarter last night too, pedaling 16-miles, including a couple of steep hill-climbs, to boot...oh, and then there was the brisk 3-mile walk the day before, as well. And like you, Gmom and Sue, I'm no worse for wear, prolapse-wise... just living better again and that much further ahead in my journey back to a better weight.

So anyway-hey, here's to pickin' up, packin it in, or whatever you need to do in order to head "out and about", your prolapse and you -- to move, breathe and be good to yourself!.... Did I just type that??? lol - It must be this light at the end of what had seemed like a very, very dark and scarey tunnel not so long ago. Thanks for pointing the way Christine and crew! ((((♥-FILLEDHUGS)))) to all of you!

BTW, I don't suppose any of you dear posture-models happen to have an image you could post a link to from say an online photo album such as photobucket or the like? I'm pretty sure that my posture is correct, but I'm not quite up to posing to join in on the share just yet - perhaps one day though!

Take care!
Be good

~♥Blue

sounds like you had a great day there
and how nice is it to finally make your way to the other side? took me about a year, but it was a looong scary year. its much nicer on this side of the POP mountain : )

about online photo albums, I really don't like the idea of having my pic online. In theory, anyone with whom I've already shared my photo could post my pic online, but I hope that they won't. I'm a private person (ha, who'd think after having read my prolapse saga) but I'm willing to share pics with members here that I 'know' and feel I can trust.

I completely understand, granolamom - It is best to play it safe and keep identifying photos and such private, you're right. = : )
You know, I'm actually much more comfortable and confident that I'm in the proper ww-posture these days. It certainly fits and feels better than it did initially as I think I was probably overdoing it at first, exaggerating my lumbar curve and all. I've been able to tweak and refine my stance right along for a better balance with the help of the different posture-postings. For instance a clarifying post from Louise earlier this month, stating how the "pronounced lumbar curve" is the *result* of what we do with our upper body... Good stuff! = : )

Re "the other side" - You said it! -finding yourself on the sunny side of POP mountain is golden!

Have a great weekend.

~♥Blue

I have been online for so long and the privacy thing doesnt touch me as much. I have zero to hide in my life (Boring aint I)

I met Nik online - I am part of many sites. The only thing I dont put online are my kids names etc etc or my addy lol.

But I respect the fact alot of people do not want to and that is fine.

But WW out and about will show women how life DOES go on :-)))

I am out all weekend bizzy bizzy me...

See an online pal saturday and sunday to the car show....