pessary

Body: 

Sybille,

Thank you for responding. The girls just went to sleep. As soon as I read your message I stood up and went to straight to a wall. That was the best discription yet! I got it.

I will keep trying to get this thing out. I used a diaphram 20 years ago so I thought the pessary would be easy for me, but it's not. I am going to go back to the doctor on Monday if I can't do it myself. I've been afraid to go without the pessary before the video came out and I mastered the Healing Stand, but I can't stand it anymore. I should be getting the video by the end of next week.

I'm so glad you mentioned the lower back pain. I guess I have been doing the posture pretty good because my back is very sore. Going to the wall was so helpful because that is the posture I've been trying to maintain.

I want to order the V-2 or the fembrace, not sure the difference exactly but I think I need something for everyday living.

I'm concerned about the bulge and am curious what the doctor will say it is. I'll let you know. Regardless, this thing is coming out!

Thank you again for your response, I will keep working on everything.

LOL,
Marie