this posture works!

Body: 

Hi ladies. I just wanted to say that this posture really does work. I noticed a bulge about two weeks ago when I was four weeks postpartum. I freaked out! I started working on the posture and today I took a peek....well it looks soooo much better. I had to open the sides a little to really see it and it doesnt look that abnormal. There is still swelling in the front and back but no real bulges per se. It looks like my poor V is just a little more open and exposed. I am so relieved. Now I can stop obsessing about my vagina and start really focusing on this beautiful little girl I gave life to. Seriously postpartum mammas, don't waste time freaking out about this. Just work on the posture and think about your baby. Stop looking at your vaginas!Your baby is a lot cuter than your vagina..so look at your baby! I know how shocking and scary this is, but it isn't uncommon and you can do a lot to fix it.
Best of luck to all!
Lyricmama

Yes, Lyricmama...nothing works like returning to our original pelvic organ support system! I’m so happy to hear of your improvement. Just remember this is an up and down thing, but you will get to a point where you hardly notice it. Always remember your original design and have lots of fun living in it! :)