pp prolapse, nauli, and posture

Body: 

So at the moment I am 13 weeks pp and have a bit of a cystocele. The Dr. did not grade it, and to be honest, I don't care to have a number assigned to it. I am totally asymptomatic (knock on wood) in terms of feelings of falling out/urination issues. I can see a bit of my anterior vaginal wall and sometimes it does have a small bulge to it. I think the visual bothers me the most. I know it shouldn't -- who's looking but me and DH? I think it has improved somewhat since I first saw it six weeks ago, and maybe it will get even better if I put some effort into it.

I have started the posture, which, after over a decade as a professional ballerina, is a bit of a challenge! I never "tucked," but letting the lower belly lengthen is hard for me to remember. Anything you remember doing/visualizing before it became natural? Also, I am interested to hear more regarding Nauli. I can achieve the preliminary posture (starts with a U -- can't remember how to spell it) and will stick with that for a week or two before attempting to advance. Can anyone tell me how many repetitions it is beneficial to perform each day? How do you alternate it with firebreathing?

Thanks!

I think its a good attitude that you don't care to have a number assigned to it. stop looking if it bothers you.
the posture will become more natural the more you practice. somewhere here is a pic of 'goat girl' I think it was called, and I keep that in mind sometimes to help achieve the posture.

I do some firebreathing (maybe 2 minutes?) and follow with nauli. I was overdoing nauli and ending up with back pain, so now I only do a few rolls to each side. and oh, I do this once or twice a day. but not when I'm menstruating