MyPT [chronic pain therapist] still reading Christine's book

Body: 

Drop in from time to time. Just don't have computer as I have said before.MyPOP became evident in mid "07" after an assault and probably other DR. related incident.Non surg.I was reading on site re: PTs and endeed a few sessions I had with women PT related "treatment" ended in disagreement re: our viewpoints on what I had learned on this great site.I did post last month I think that I had returned to chronic pain treatment in PT.Last year the therapist did not know what I was talking about and no dought I didnot explain well.This year Ihave seen her 3x and on first time I loaned her the book. We now have conversations re: material and it makes sense to her.She does treatment not what a regular PT would do or know.She had baby in Dec. so her time is full with 2kids and all.However she is open to material and how it combinds with what she does.I would like to print latest kegels don't work,as I gave her the one The Right Way.I think the info they have is what they think is "right".My thinking is what is available that may "also'be right or even better.I thought a lot of things were right throughout life and changed my thinking a lot.Just wanted to say I will continue to voice my view IF any professionals are open.I have resistance in many professional areas re: many things but Itake responsibility and have learned the hard way.So one PT at a time and things will change. Pat