How to use the Balms effectively

Body: 

I just received my order with all three balms and I'm not quite sure how to use them effectively. My cystoele does bulge by the end of the day and there is sometimes irritation which the sitz baths seem to relieve. Also, wanted to say how fast the shipping was. I ordered on Friday and Monday morning my package was the Post Office. Thank you for being so prompt!

Any ideas on the using the balms would be appreciated. I get confused when it's not recommended for internal use (the vulva and peri balms) since it seems like it would get inside when the bulge moves back in.

Hi Janan,

Don’t worry about the internal use caution. That’s only because two of them contain a tiny bit of essential oil, which is not supposed to be ingested.

I consulted with one of the top Ayurvedic companies in the world about what was needed, and they came up with the formulas. Bliss Balm is for general, all-purpose lubrication. Peri Balm has strengthening and toughening properties and is also great internally to potentiate better closing of the surface areas of the vagina. Vulva Balm has anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful for all sorts of vulva irritation.

I’m not an Ayurvedic expert and the characteristics of the ingredients are as much a mystery to me as they are to you. I feel so blessed to have them, though, and wonder how I would’ve made it through menopause without them. You tend to trust an herb with an exceedingly long history of use and a Sanskrit name that translates as, Woman With A Hundred Husbands. lol!

Enjoy,

Christine

Thanks, Christine

That makes sense that the reference is to ingesting it internally and not through the vagina. What was I not thinking? That's were I was confused since they are designed to help in that area. So, I understand you to say that I can put some of the Peri Balm on the bulge itself and into the vagina and that may help with the bulging? That would be awesome. I have used the Bliss Balm and it is so very soothing. I'm two years past menopause so this has really helped with the dryness and does seem to help the bulge to move back up more easily.

Your website and your members are amazing and thank you for what you do. You ladies are a wealth of information and a treasure each and every one of you.