baby fat and bad days?

Body: 

Hi all postpartum moms -- any of you out there find that there is a direct correlation between dropping your baby weight and "bad days?" I've had a few not-as-good days (my preferred name for such phenomenon) and then today I magically fit into some pre-preg pants (low rise, of course). My days are all basically identical, and at this point, losing some inches is about the only thing I can think of to explain this two steps forward, one step back kinda thing.

. . . . . . . and maybe I tend to over-think things ;-) maybe it just is what it is, but I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has noticed such a thing.

I remember Christine wrote something about rectal pillar (fat) loss and rectocele worsening, try the search box!
I have lost all my baby fat by now, but did not notice worsening.
HTH
Liv

I personally didn't notice a connection there, and I had plenty of 'babyfat' to lose after my pg's.
but everyone's different.
I did see a connection between a sudden significant weight loss (say 3 or 4 lb) and hormonal fluctuations. my post pg weight loss comes about it spurts. nothing until about 3 mo, then a drop, nothing for a while, a drop, etc. I connected it last time with baby's growth spurts and my return to my cycles (sporadic though they were in the beginning). so maybe that has something to do with it?
not that it matters entirely, but I understand the need to connect a bad day with something specific. sometimes I can, and sometimes I can't.
good news is that my bad days are always followed by better ones.

congrats on fitting into the pre-pg pants!