Herbs for vaginal infection

Body: 

Hi,

It's been so very long since I've been here! I gotta check back in this evening and see how everyone's doing.

But what brings me here today is because ages ago, probably even years ago, I posted a list of great herbs that clear vaginal thrush in a few hours (it was sent to me by a herb company that used to produce the mix of herbs and stopped). I can't find the recipe myself and could do with it today but googling my last posts don't seem to bring it up.

If anyone happened to have my recipe or know's how I can find all my old posts please let me know.

xx

Anne-helen

Hi Ann-Helen

Click on your username, then the "track" tab. This brings up four pages of topics you have contributed to (plus another that has no poests). Try page 3. I am afraid you will just have to look at each topic, though you could use your browser's Find on This Page function to search for keywords on each page (each topic), malybe names of any herbs you know are int he recipes. I feel a bit stupid telling you this, cos you probably already know how to do this, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I hope you find them again.

Cheers

Louise

http://www.wholewoman.com/forum/node/970

VAGINITIS RECIPE

Chamomile - flower 250g
Chickweed - leaf 225g
Black walnut - leaf 125g
Burdock root 125g
Calendula - flower 125g
Marshmallow root 125g
Red Raspberry - leaf 125g
Uva-ursi - leaf 75g
Lavander - flower 25g
Yellowdock root 25g

I've been madly researching thrush related cures so came across it.

Cheers
fc12