It's been awhile!

Body: 

Hello Christine:

I'm sorry to take so long to respond to you. I know you are anxious to hear from any of the ladies who have been using the tape to help with their prolapses. Come on ladies lets hear from you and where things are for you now!
I've copied the exercises on paper and use them after my usual workout routine. After a 60 minute walk or my step class I'll do the exercises at least three times a week. I find nothing has changed so far. My cystocele is still in the same location. It never gave me any problem anyway.
I am familiar with some of the exercises on your tape. I used to do the front, side and back leg raises at the gym years ago. It's great to do them again.
When I go about my daily routine I am always conscious of my posture. I find keeping good posture one of the best things a person can do.
I bought a swiss ball to exercise my core muscles and sit on for posturing, walk 3 to 4 times a week using the posture, do low impact step (I love my step areobics), strength training and I've purchased a Kegelmaster 2000. I find it is working for me in strengthening my PC muscle and hopefully stabilizing my pelvic floor. This is a great device and I encourage all women to check out the website and take a look at the positive testamonials.
I was hoping to see responses from other women who have been using the tape and where they are so far.
I have been thinking about the ladies who have severe prolapses and how they cope with doing their daily routines. I would think that it would be hard to exercise with ones uterus hanging outside the body, plus quite irritating.
Lets hope someone contacts you soon on how the tape has reversed or eased their severe prolapse. Feedback would be nice. I'll keep up my part here and let you know if there are any changes.
Should I be doing the tape everyday?
Hope you had a lovely Easter.

Sincerely,
Jocelyn

Dear Jocelyn,

It