Food info in the upcoming DVD / Diet for the Wholewoman

Body: 

Sadiedog, it appears that Diet for the Wholewoman (which contained a lot of recipes) is no longer available from the Wholewoman Store. You might be able to find a copy of it on EBay or one of the online bookshops secondhand.

However, with all the research Christine has been doing recently I feel that some of the foods and recipes in it will no longer be recommended by Christine, so it is not as good as it could be, but it still has some great food info in it, and some lovely recipes that I am sure we will still be able to adapt, once we have the new DVD.

Christine, here are a few ideas for the DVD.

I am hoping that there will be guidelines for utilising Diet for the Wholewoman, in the light of the research that is leading to the new DVD.

If Diet for the Whole Woman is now completely out of date, could we have new cover sheets (that relate to the DVD) for the DFTWW folder as an Extra on the DVD, so we can slit the top of the folder front and back and slip the new cover sheets in.

I also hope that we will be able to print off sections of the DVD as .pdf's and keep them in the DFTWW looseleaf folder. I just hate having to put a DVD into a computer to work out what we are going to eat. I would much rather sit down in a comfy spot and spread books off my cookbooks shelf around me. I also hate generating landfill, so I would love to be able to still utilise the looseleaf folder for keeping all my Wholewoman food stuff in one cover.

Cheers

Louise

Hi Louise,

This is a good question and one we’ve certainly gnawed on quite a bit (no pun intended:) This dvd is going to be primarily about taking responsibility for our own health. There will be food preparation woven throughout, but not so much in a cookbook sort of way. The WW Cookbook is a ways off in the future. This one is more about helping women create a context for deep health.

Diet for the Whole Woman doesn’t need to be discarded at any level. All the information is accurate with the exception that I do think most of us need more (raw) saturated fat than a strictly vegan diet supplies. I have also learned, as you know, that our requirement for omega 3 fatty acid is much higher than thought.

We just returned tonight from a completely magical trip to the Pacific Northwest to interview Udo Erasmus. He is a lovely soul whose teachings resound with enlightenment, but from an angle of nutrition and health. We left deeply inspired to create ever more joyful lives.

Peace and love,

Christine

I also think recipes to go with it would be great. I am finding more and more to eat as I get my head around this, but i know at first it felt a bit daunting. so good food ideas would be welcome...