One year pp update

Body: 

Wow, I actually have a few minutes (finally!) to post an update!

So, I am 13 months pp, and just about at the "anniversary" of discovering my cystocele. And things are very, very good. I am asymptomatic and my 'cele stays outta sight 99% of the time. If I feel for it, it is very small. I lift what I want, within reason, stay on my feet up to 12 hours a day as a nursing student, and chase after my beautiful active boy. I'm finally starting to move on a bit mentally which is a relief, and am seriously planning a future pregnancy and birth. I fully expect to continue improving over this next year! Now, I've not gotten my cycle back (still BF), so I don't know if I'll get all wonky then or not. But really, I'm not too worried. Everyone kept saying that things would improve, and by golly, they did!!

I am ALWAYS in posture (and get at least two compliments a day on how beautifully I sit or stand!), sit on the floor whenever socially acceptable, wear really low rise pants and nauli frequently. But even on the few days where I've not been able to do these to the extent I'd like, my cystocele has behaved, which is really encouraging that I may truly be remodeling my fascia. I'm also pretty certain that my uterus is no longer retroverted, yeah. I've not been able to exercise to the extent that I'd like, but due to time not POP. I actually had to sprint for a bus the other day, and I felt great! Like my "old self!"

I am so thankful to Whole Woman and all the ladies here. I read, and I learned, and I read, and I learned some more. Thank you for all the tools to deal with POP that are offered so warmly here. When I think about the storm I was in over this one year ago, and how lifted I feel now, well, it's amazing.

Cheers to a New Year

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Glad you are doing well.

Thank you so much for telling us of your progress! You are one of the women who just “got it” from the beginning and I can’t express how appreciative I am of your ability to describe the work in the expressive way that you do. Hope nursing school is going well. If you tire of hospital work, please consider becoming a certified WW teacher and opening a Center in your town! :) Christine

I'm so happy for you that you are feeling like your old self and are starting to think of more babies (love babies!)
thanks so much for the update!

I'm so very grateful for your so-sweet comments, Christine. Thank you so much for offering this work to "get!" School is going great, and as for your latter comment -- I will certainly consider that (!!!! yes !!!) when the time is right.

Great news! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!
Happy for you!
Liv

Hi Badmirror

Wow! This is the second good followup story I have read today. So glad it is going so well after some of your earlier darker posts.

HaPPY nEW yEAR!

Louise