Best Wishes for all ✯

Body: 

Thank you for sharing, thank you for advising, thank you for your kindnesses over these past months.

Thank you Louise, for writing The Two Doors.

Thank you Nikelle, for playing such beautiful music.

A very special thank you for Christine Kent, who has educated so many, that there is an alternative.

Happy Holidays and may you all have the best of health in 2010.

Oceanblue ♡

It has been a beautiful and heartwarming holiday here - we're on our way now to daughter's house for Christmas morning.

Blessings to all ~ may we spread our message far and wide in 2010!!

Love,

Christine

Words cannot express my gratitude for this beautiful and uplifting dvd. Many thanks and love to all of you in the Whole Woman family.

We can never have enough love and support for this work! It is not easy being at the helm of great sea-change. We have women writing and calling almost every day saying things like, "How can you possibly know what you're talking about when doctors, PTs, exercise experts, etc., have never heard of such a thing! It goes against all other information available on prolapse!" All we can do is politely point them to the book, dvd, YouTube, and most importantly, these forums.

Thank you with all my heart!

Christine

You mean people actually ring you up and tell you that you are wrong? That's cheating, attacking you at the end of a phone, and not putting it in writing, where they are accountable! What cowards! Do you ever find out who they are?

L

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.-Friedrich Nietzsche

It is rare I answer the phone - although I did this afternoon and had a long chat with a lovely woman who is trying to deal with post-hyst prolapse. I send their messages on to customer service where our invincible Nikelle takes charge from there. Most women are just very skeptical and can hardly believe posture can have such a dramatic affect on these conditions.

Thank you again, Maja!

Louise - do you sense that the crest of the wave is upon us? For some reason it feels that way to me. With the presentation, soon to be up on the homepage, I hope to codify WW for the world to see. I hope it is self-evident to every woman and undeniable to every doctor!

We shall see.

:) C.

I hope you are right Christine, and I think that things are slowly changing. I think more women are being told by their doctors that surgical repairs are not all they are cracked up to be, and rightly so. All over the world people are taking doctors to task or to the media for leaving them badly off after all sorts of surgery, leaving them damaged in ways they were not expecting.

Thinking you are approaching the crest of a wave is a bit like sitting out there in the boat, commenting that the fish are about to start biting again. You never really do know until after the event.

So what happens if you are right? Will Wholewoman be able to cope with the increase in traffic and action? Or will Forum traffic drop to a standstill because women will no longer need it?

Louise