Essential reading for Newbies

Body: 

This text needs revising for the new website design. It will be revised over the next few days. Sorry. The FAQ's are hiding somewhere and Louise can't find them. (Embarrased blush). You can return to the Town Center from the Forums by clicking on the link that says, "Return to Village Center" in the left panel. The searching bit is OK.

It is also worthwhile looking at Christine Kent's channel on YouTube, where she has video excerpts from the new DVD, First Aid for Prolapse.

You could also benefit from searching the Forums for keywords that interest you, before you make your first post.

FAQ's are hiding somewhere on the main website should be your first port of call.

If you are serious about making Wholewoman work for you, the second edition of Christine Kent's book, Saving the Whole Woman should be on your bookshelf as a reference for you and all the other girls and women dear to you. You can buy it, and the full version of the DVD from the Wholewoman Center Store, in the Village using our secure payment system.

I can't tell you how much it pains me that my first posting is to tell you that the link to "main website" in "Essential Reading for Newbies" doesn't work!

Kitty

Hi Ukitty

Yes, I noticed that too. I think it is different from the old Forums in this respect, and it means that there is no longer a link to the main website from the Forums. I'll take it up with Lanny. Thanks for pointing it out.

Louise

Is it going to be working sometime or has it been discontinued. I need all the help I can get as a newby!!

Love Ya Christine

Hi Heavenly

Please email me and tell me what you see. I probably have a different screen. You mean the link to the FAQs is not working still? Or is there something else not working? Lanny is away for a couple of days but I will ask him to fix it when he gets back. Yes, it should be working. I will have to go through all the housekeeping topics and ensure that they work.

everyone, please let me know if you find any other glitches, particularly links that are not working.

Louise

hi all,

FAQ's are to be found by going to the village center, looking at the menu bar at the top of the page, clicking on the education tab and scrolling down to the bottom you'll find prolapse FAQ's. click on that and you'll get a popup window with the newly revised FAQ's. i'll update the "main website" link above to take you back to the village center.

cheers,
lanny