A Good Doctor

Body: 

I've been told, like so many of you, that with a Grade III Cystocele and a Grade II Prolapsed Uterus that I should have a hysterectomy. I was shocked. I have no pain and only feel the bulge from the cystocele nearer the end of the day. How do I find a "woman friendly" doctor that I can trust? I have been doing Christine's exercises and think it may be helping.

The mind boggles at recommending surgery...SURGERY....for something that is not harmful, lifethreatening, nor causing you much grief and has the potential to never do so. After surgery this potential for helping is rarely the case.
At this stage, "woman friendly" might simply be defined as one who is not scalpel happy and bemusedly supports your attempts to heal without surgery (be sure to keep these folks updated in a few years when you are fully functional and still carrying your uterus. This is the only way they will learn.) Don't get your hopes up for a doctor to offer you much more than surgery. They are, after all surgeons. Are you past childbearing age (surely you must be, since your uterus is being treated as totally disposable)? Is there anything in the natural / women's healthcare community where you live where you could tap into and meet some people who might have helpful information, naturopaths, midwives, etc.?
WW is a fantastic place to start and is undoubtedly the best resource out there. Good on you for being shocked at the suggestion of taking out your uterus. How dumb. Really, just a very stupid move, pure and simple ;) You might find in the coming weeks and months that this is unchartered territory for many women; thinking for yourself and figuring out how to work with your body to realign and re-support your bits through your body's natural (perfectly designed) structure.
Read, read, read all you can on this site, especially the forums. If you feel overwhelmed just come back with questions, one by one. Best of luck!

my question would be, what do you want the doctor to do?
if you ware looking for a doctor to support you through natural healing of your body, you may have to look for a while--but we'll get there! we'll get docs on board, but you may not find one tomorrow. if you simply want a doctor for other things who isn't pressuring you at the same time to have surgery, or who can just keep an eye on things so you can judge your progress together (though you are the best to sense this!), you could try just telling them that you aren't interested in surgery, and are the able to support you in that? if not, can they recommend someone who would be?
and as Aza said, natural clinics may help? a women's clinic might be more open? you could call and ask if there are any doctors who are open to non surgical alternatives?
keepg asking-i'm sure you'll find someone!
and, you'll find lots of support here to see you through whatever you need ;-)