Girls, you are amazing

Body: 

Not sure what forum to use for this post.

Basically, I just want to say thankyou to all who participate in this forum. Whether it is someone who bares their soul or someone who answers a cry, you all add to the richness of the site.

It is reassuring, refreshing and encouraging to see. A recent post by Lousied to Hopefully epitomizes the caring and sharing that is occurring.

Well done girls!

Yep gardengirl, I think many on this forum share your sentiments! Not sure there are many girls here though;) Thankfully, girls seem to be the one group of females who don't experience POP! Grown women do though, and Whole Woman is full of maidens, matriarchs, crones, and too many wise women to count but more than enough to be so grateful for ;)

I do not know any of you by sight, but I get strength from each of you. Just knowing that I am not the only woman who has a big bulge coming from her vagina is comforting. And it is not very many places where you can even talk about your vagina openly! Thanks for sharing your stories. Have a wonderful day! meribelle

I cannot express in words how much this forum has meant to me. It lifts me up when I'm feeling down, it humbles me when I'm feeling self-pity, it makes me cry when I'm feeling overwhelmed, it makes me laugh (louise) when I feel like giving up....but most of all, I don't feel alone. It has saved me from being scared, I feel I can tackle anything! Even this gosh darn prolapse! Thank you, thank you, thank you all for writing in and baring your souls!

A big collective hug to you all!