Chat room....current updates

Body: 

This is a thread to help us all know when others are available for the chat room. As of right now, Louise and I are in chat...please join us as we would love the company!

I'm there for a bit, before I go to bed. Come join me

Louise

just tried to check out the chatroom but I am apparently not java enabled, will have to take care of that

I have now chatted with two or three Members. I can see that it could be useful for specific groups to make appointments to meet, as one of the Member suggested.

Or perhaps for chatting with each other about a specific topic. Time zone differences might make this difficult but let's put that idea away until an opportunity arises to use it.

I'll try and get on again later in the evening. Sorry I haven't been around for a day or so. Been a bit busy.

L

Still can't find the chat room...... I have clicked on every link I can find a couple take me nowhere (Cafe and Tavern) and I am obviously loopy as I havent managed to track it down a second time. LOL

Nah, you're not loopy, MeMyselfandI! I just went to the cafe to check what I did the first two times, and discovered that the cafe is not loading. I couldn't get in at all. Perhaps they are doing something technical in there? I will try again tomorrow.

Louise

it came right up for me...

Lan says to log out as members and log back in.

It is working fine for me.

Just curious :)

I'm there now :)

I'm still there ...

but soon to depart, because I'm tired.

Thank you!

Not sure about peak times....we are all over the place, literally and figuratively, so for now it may be hit and miss. I just missed you oceanblue, but I will be in the room for the next few hours while doing some other puter work. Please, someone distract me!

$60.00 is very reasonable to join!! It is affordable and that is wonderful!!
I don't have the money, bad week with bills and all but will have it next week. Can't wait!!!!!
This site just keeps growing and growing!
Heavenly

Thanks so much, Heavenly. I hope more members join, as my vision for our community is so beautiful and we can't build it alone. Product sales are how we survive and we put all our eggs into the membership basket. I haven't played with the chat room much, but think Aza and Louise are more familiar with it. Have fun! :)

I'll have the room open for the next hour or so if anyone is around...

I can't seem to get to the chat room. Every time I click on the "chat' icon, my browser ( Firefox) freezes. Then I have to shut it all down and restart my browser in a new session. Maybe it is because I have a satellite connection. Anyone else having problems?

Hi Gardengirl

Yes, I am also having trouble with Chat, yesterday and today. Also, Christine's Cottage and the Theatre have problems. I have reported both, and I'm sure they will both be fixed soon. I got a message that implied that my cookies weren't enabled, but they are, so we think it is not at my end. Probably something small and hidden.

Why do we always assume it is our fault? Probably, in my case, because it usually is. ;-)

Lovely still, sunny day here today, aafter a very gloomy, foggy, damp start. You can almost hear the grass growing. Our ewes have started 'dropping' lambs; twins on Sunday and a singleton yesterday. Just about to go and check today's score. It is so exciting when new lambs arrive. Yesterday, these little twins were frolicking with each other. Amazing! Only 24 hours old! they are *sooooooo* cute. Only 23 ewes to go, over the next 5 weeks!

L

Louise

Christine, Louise and others you have been wonderful. Christine, you have been given such a beautiful gift. Your love and caring shines through every time I read your comments. It is so obvious you really care about all of us and all women and their natural design.

May God pour out His blessings on you day after day my friend.
Heavenly

You too, Heavenly. I like to think we are all blessings to each other. :)

Anyone wanna come to the cafe? Tillymama, you seem to be in the Village, but I won't be offended if you are feeling shy and not wanting to talk. ;-)

I just missed Oceanblue. She was there a few minutes ago. Oceanblue, if you don't come back try again another time. I have turned my volume up and changed my noises, so the arrival of somebody else will be more obvious to my ears.

Louise

Just learning about this site. Happy that I found it

Hi All

Well, chat does work after all. I just had a great chat with Oceanblue, and a little one with Ladylee. I would love to be able to get my computer to make a noise when someone else comes in to the chat room, in case I need to go and do something while I wait for others to turn up. Are there any chat experts out there who can help me?

Hi Aza

Are you there? I am drinking coffee and eating Christmas cake. Wanna chat?

but I haven't been able to get into chat for ages. I am sure it is something simple but I am not computer savvy enough to sort it out just yet...
Hope you found some company though