Body Image Revolution

Body: 

Hi Wholewomen

I received an email today from Alexandra Pope, a like-minded woman and author of The Wild Genie, about what she calls a Telesummit about women's body image, and empowering women to feel comfortable in our bodies. I hope it is OK to post the URL of the site where you can find out about it and register.

I'll quote a little of the promo for it.

"I am teaming up with eleven international body image experts in one big Telesummit to bring you the real facts about your weight and your health, Practical 'How-To' Tips to help you see your body and your life, just how it is right now, in a new light that is kinder, softer, and more real.

Are you still thinking about all the things your body is not, still not doing the things you want to do, still not giving yourself the loving attention you give so easily to others?"...

Taking part in the Telesummit is free, but there transcripts and DVD's will be available for sale as well.

The site is http://tinyurl.com/bodyimagerev. I am planning on taking in some of the sessions. I hope you will join me.

And please pass this on to other women you know. We all need to feel more comfortable living in the bodies we were born into.

Louise