I hope everyone feels supported

Body: 

Dears,

I know I've missed some important posts - they are all important!

Yesterday was a typical day in my life. Taught from 7:30 til 12:30, shot video from 1-4, chowed down a quick dinner, and went to my evening herb class. Climbed into bed around 10:30 fairly exhausted.

Today is much the same.

I will be able to write tonight or tomorrow. This is why we need the support of each other, as no one or few people can keep up with the great need here.

Heartfully,

Christine

Even if we don't always hear from you here, we know we have your support,love and caring!! You are always out there for us searching, researching and exploring new ideas for all of us. I am sure I speak for others on this site when I say you are so SPECIAL. Yesterday I was thinking of you and all with such great support and wondered how I could send you all a beautiful card of thanks and some flowers but does not seem possible. I found it sad that I just can not find the words to express my love and admiration for you, Louise and all the other supporters on this site. Saying Thank You Christine is just not enough!!

Sincerely,
Heavenly

Hi Christine,

I certainly agree with Heavenlys wonderful reply. I've never felt this amount of support, understanding, knowledge and caring. I hope you know that I'm here for you too and I'm sure all the awesome women on the site are too. We're all here to help and support each other. If you ever have any questions about my personal situation, post hysterectomy and rectocele, I'm an open book any will gladly answer any questions you have as I know that this an area where research is still being done. I too thank you and the women on the site from the bottom of my heart.

I agree with all that has been said.

Please do have a good rest, and enjoy your lovely meals, that you so carefully create and please take every bite slowly and enjoy.

You are my no. 1 support, and without you, I never would have come so far, for the better.

Thank you!

Love for you,

Oceanblue ♥

Hi again,
I've had a few more thoughts since my first post. As well as giving me tremendous support this site has made me ask myself a few questions. Do I help others? Do I encourage others? Do I contribute each day to the greater good in some small way? Can I learn to forget myself for a few hours each day, give up my self thoughts, and develope my best self so that others can benefit? This site, Christine, and the amazing women on it, are adding such support and value to my life. In turn I hope that I can add value and support to the lives of others.

Just wanted to let you know that your post was beautiful and gives one, more "food for thought."
Heavenly

Christine,

I think the support here is amazing. I didn't come to this forum expecting personal answers from you on everything. When you have time to respond, that's great, but there's beauty in the community of many women helping each other, rather than one woman running herself ragged trying to help all the rest. I'm still in the phase of asking a million questions and am so grateful for all the answers I've gotten; I look forward to being able to "pay it forward" once I have more experience with the WW lifestyle.

Best,
Carrie