Take Time to be Grateful

Body: 

I journal and spend a few minutes every day writing down everything I am grateful for. Just because we're allowed to be crabby and upset with our present situations, doesn't mean we can't at the same time be grateful for what we have. Since my surgery I've found that I naturally appreciate every little thing that I used to take for granted, a long walk, flowers blooming in the spring, and now the support and love I am finding around me on the Whole Woman Site.

Be thankful. Good night to all. Sweet dreams.

anonymous

Thanks so much for these beautiful thoughts and words, Anonymous. This is something that is easy to forget when in the midst of the whirl of life around us. I am grateful for you!! :)

Tears flow so easily now. After three weeks of misery I have found this beautiful site. To write down what we are thankful for. Our blessings. Our joys. Grateful for family...for loving friends who care...for the little delights in life. Sun and cool breezes. Birds singing in my back yard. My three sweet kitties that know something is wrong with "mom" They seen to want to sit in my lap and offer their solace. Anonymous.....your words bring tears. But not of sadness but of joy and being thankful for my blessings and sending out wishes that all who come here with pain and with sorrow will find help, kindness and a sense of inner peace.