Scattered

Body: 

Hello,
I am a very newbie here. My summer had many ideas about "fixing" myself. The summer is far from over yet somehow I think I've failed myself once again. I am always unsure of what is happening with me when I feel as I am right now. Is it my hormones or my low self esteem or my diet, my age and stage in life or is it my weight I should clarify my poor body image, simple depression. Surely some mixture of all of the above. My desire was and is to end this cycle I'm in perpetually. It overflows in every area of my life negatively. I want to find the path towards a whole me where I am as confident, self assured in the knowledge I'm ok and am resourceful enough to manage the best I can no matter which stresses may come my way. I know this "low" wave will pass. They always do but they do return too and evermore I'm isolated. The years are passing ever quicker.
What's led me here has been some form of prolapse. My issues are centered mostly around air releasing when I don't want it to. As the months have passed it's worsened. A pessary ring was prescribed and I do have it. Diet has always played a roll which foods I eat. Exercise and in my case lack there of. Working nights. Never enough sleep. So hence my journey someohow led me here. My only hope is someway somehow to find the strength to follow through and not fail myself. Seems in the end it leaves me continually letting those I love most down. Thank you for a space to release.
Best regards

I'm new here, too, and don't have anything profoundly helpful to say to you. Just wanted you to know you are heard. It sounds like you have a journey ahead of you to start taking better care of yourself. Let us know how we can help you.

Hugs,
Carrie

You have not failed. You are in the stage of collecting information and coming to terms with a very scary condition. Any return to health involves these basic needs. Posture, Nutrition, Exercise, Rest, and Time. You can gather information about any successes right here and choose those you feel are right for you. For example, nutrition, follow an anti-inflammatory diet with herbal supplements to help you sleep. The passing of air may be a yeast overgrowth in the digestive tract, and you should avoid sugar. Exercise, WW DVD, taking what you can do and adding more as you become stronger. I have reversed my prolapse using only the first 20 minutes. Rest when you need it and have relaxing treatments of massage or chiropractic adjustments. Give yourself the time you deserve to work this out. Results do come at different rates for everyone. I have heard some women have had great results from just changing their posture. I know it is a powerful change. I hear your overwhelming upset, now get a little mad.
Melly