theater music

Body: 

I must be losing (loosing?) my mind. I started watching the theater with Dr. Honer last night but could not finish because it was late. This morning when I turned it on there was music playing with it and I could barely hear the speaker. Do you suppose the music was there last night and I just tuned it out? I like it better with no music, but I could not figure out how to make it go away. For today, I am going to do the WHOLE exercise video!! Not just a piece and then dash off to get ready for work. Today I am on vacation and am going to do all of it. I have such a short attention span!

hi meribelle,

well there is no telling with computers. the only music in the video is at the very beginning. without knowing what the music was you were hearing it's difficult to diagnose the problem. if it was the rolling stones or something it was probably your itunes running in the background. when in doubt, close your browser and start over. you can use the controls on the player to take you back to where you left off. the numbers on the left will tell you how many minutes and seconds you are into the video and on the right how many minutes and seconds are left. hope this helps.

best,
lanny