A husband's guide to prolapse

Body: 

I just printed and read this article from The Library of The Village. Just yesterday my hubby saw my prolapse for the first time. I think he was shocked. He had no idea what I was meaning when I would say, "My vagina is falling out." He said I needed to have surgery to fix it. I said, "No. It causes more problems." Thank heavens for this site. Otherwise, I would have been heading for the doctor's office. Sometimes I wish I really believed a little surgery could cure me, but I know better now. And besides, after my mother had her bladder suspension surgery in her 60's, her mind was never the same! I will not go down that road. Anyway, thanks for the article, because it explained my anatomy to me! I must learn how to increase my LUMBAR CURVE. Any Suggestions?

hi meribelle,

glad the article was helpful. increasing the lumbar curve isn't really the issue. the issue is the whole woman posture, from your feet to the top of your head. getting the posture right is the key to prolapse management. the exercises will help you stay in the posture. study the dvd carefully. if you can, come for a one on one class with christine.

all the best,
lanny