Vaginal Vault Prolapse

Body: 

Since I last contributed to the Forum, approx 2 months ago, I wanted
to share the results of my re-visit to my gynecologist.
4 months ago, I was diagnosed with vaginal vault prolapse. My
gynecologist had sent me home with instructions to search the internet
regarding the 2 possible procedures for repair, 1) sacrospinous fixation with cystocele, rctocele repair, and 2) sacrocolpoplexy (with mesh abdominal incision). It was shortly after reading through these procedures that I decided to try anything but. It was then that I discovered Christine's site and subsequently ordered her book and CD for exercises. I took up the program, doing the fire breathing and exercise. I found almost immediately that the fire breathing and whole woman posture in particular greatly decreased the discomfort I had
previously been experiencing. I had mentioned that I was an active 56 yr old lady and Flamenco dancer, but had only taken up the dance when
I was at the tender age of 53, so bad postural habit had been engrained. I am enjoying the new found healthy feelings that come with practising the posture. It does take concentration and dedication but
is like re-discovering your physical being of a younger time. Christine had asked that I reply after re-visiting my gynecologist which I recently did. I was pleasantly surprised, at her reaction after I had told her that I had decided not to elect for either of the procedures at this time having discovered Christine's techniques. She in essence agreed that the procedures are not a pleasant thing and by all means if I had found a way to decrease or level off my symptoms, that was great with her and she proceeded to tell me to contact her if I noticed any negative changes, bleeding, or if the prolapse increased in intensity. With that she wished me well and I left her office feeling empowered and able to make my own decisions regarding my body. I feel that the heavy cloud
has been lifted and I will continue to follow Whole Woman way of life.
Thank you again Christine for being there.

*I left her office feeling empowered and able to make my own decisions regarding my body*

You said - And that is the most fantastic sentence!
Well done you!
I am so glad that WW and the techniques have given you so much inner strength and has empowered you!

Absolutely fantastic! *Applauds you*

I am so happy :-) And I hope that all women one day will feel the inner power that WW can give :-))))))

That is great, Zast. Let's hope that you continue to have success, using the tools within you.

Vaginal vault prolapse is not a trivial condition. Just be aware that it may come back with a vengence, in which case you may need urgent medical/surgical intervention, as the bowel flow can be seriously interrupted, which can be life-threatening. Not trying to scare you, just to ensure that you realise that you need to monitor carefully.

Good luck.

Louise