Good Grief Fab

Body: 

Projection, playing the woman, strawwoman (sic) - what is all this high-falutin stuff? This is a forum to discuss prolapse and womens health. All you have done so far, in my very humble opinion, is call people names.

I had so hoped that this forum would be a loving and caring one, open to the lovely discussions that women the world over have when together, but the overbearing attitude you display is simply plain nasty.

Why do you feel the need to play the role of Christine's alter-ego? She is quite competent enough to fight her own battles if she so chooses. And from what I understand, her moderators are her able bodied Musketeers who will step up to the mark she she be incapacitated.

Kol Tuv.

"... her able bodied Musketeers who will step up to the mark should she be incapacitated."

Oy vey

Oy vey

Hi Pia and Fab

Thanks for your input. Christine doesn't have to be incapacitated to refrain from a debate. I was hoping that something constructive might come out of your dialog. Alas not. End of discussion. No more please.

Louise

I really am. I should have behaved more maturely. There is enough pain in this world, I do not need to add to it and this a day before the anniversary of 9/11.

Ok, ok, Louise, I'll stop ;)

Shalom.

Cool, thanks Piamom. No hard feelings.

L

Not sure where to type this question but I am having real problems with my rec. and is aggravating my hemmroides. Have you ever had this problem? Read a recent post about your rec but can't find it now. What is the best tech to use to help this particular problem. I think you mentioned pelvic twist or something like that. Really need some help here. Have not been as good as I should be about posture. What is the best excercise for the rec other than posture. I agree, what I eat has a great effect on my rec. Heavy foods are not good to eat. Thanks for any added advice.
Love Ya Lots
Heavenly

Hi Heavenly,

The world is pretty hellish with hemmroids. I was told to go onto collinsonia, a very common plant with an uncommonly hard root that is also called stone root. Google it. If I had not already been on it when I discovered my prolapse, I know that I would have been in unbearable pain. It shrinks the veins back, and now they give me absolutely no trouble.

At least one of your problems would be solved!

I think you told me the name of collinsonia but couldn't remember who or what. Thanks so much. My rec is a real problem but the hemmroids I think are worse. Brother what a time we all have but at least we have it together and are not alone. Thank you soooooo much for getting back to me, you are special.!!!!Is this like a natural remedy and does it shrink other veins or just hemmroids? Is it taken by mouth and is it prescription?Questions Questions Questions

Thanks
Heavenly

I take 2 capsules 2 times a day. Mine come from the Standard Process company out of Palmyra, WI, USA. It's just food in there, ground from a tuber from the woods, like potato flour or something but from a special plant. There are supposed to be no side effects.

My other trick is D-Mannose which is a sugar that is not metabolized by the body but is excreted instead. Its secret is that it carries off e-coli clinging to it. Bye-bye bladder infection! I am taking 8 NOW capsules of that a day, but hope to reduce it soon.

I have to give my naturopath credit for both of these. They have been life savers, both of them, as I have been going through a 6-month healing crisis. I think that all of this toxic stuff exiting my body through my urinary tract exposed prolapse that was not yet obvious to me. Therefore I had a double whammy and was glad to not be dealing with the hemmroids too.

For a whole year I had been eating excellent food straight from the farmer off of the back of his truck, including grass-fed meat and oodles of raw dairy. Finally, just as I was feeling absolutely fantastic with many signs of my aging gone, my body became so strong that it started to throw off the weak toxic tissue that had accumulated and replace it with healthy cells.

Just like with prolapse there are no double blind studies out there to tell me whether I will live longer and healthier for my trouble, but I believe I will.

I don't think I ever want to take a pharmacudical again. This naturopath has so many tricks up her sleeve, natural things that really, really work, that any regard that I had for the medical community is pretty much shot. Dead!

I am saying this all now because I have not found much company for some of my issues on this site, and if someone should search for any of them they will know that they are not alone.

Hi! Just wanted to say I moved away from the regular meds I use to take over the last 10 -20 years. Its been a slow process, and I didn't realise when I started where it would lead me, I just had this need to know what was going in my body. Maybe this urge got stronger after my mum died of MND .
I rarely get headaches or need to take anything for my allergies. It was the POP and associated symptoms worrying me for a few years.I have a very good chiro and have learnt a lot from him and his partners in their practice. He was the first to tell me my asthma preventative was aggravating my body although the brochiodilator was not.
I can now tell that stress is one of my triggers among others.Other people along the way have also helped me get to this healthy place, sharing their ideas. Like you I find a lot dont understand my quest for less chemicals in food and cleaners and no meds.They don't get it!
Thank you for posting the names of your remedies, as any of us may need this info in the future or now.I will tell friends who have recently told me they or their daughters have had urinary infections etc.
I do agree one's body needs to purge itself of that which harms it. And that very message I told myself last week when I got awful hayfever, like I've not had for decades. I finally took 1 antihistamine, Drank plenty of water and watched what I ate, and had a dose of Vit C.Was much better next day. Still no idea what caused it. A short version of EFT also heped.
It's great to read everyone's input her, I love it! Like minded friends eh, thanks again.