Need help with WW posture / exercises

Body: 

I have "moderate rectocele and a small entrocele" according to report from the defacatogram exam I had. I am 66 years old and have had 2 children. I am very interested in doing the WW posture and exercises and plan to order the DVD and book. I know they will help! I am concerned that I won't be able to know if I am doing the exercises correctly. I've tried to do some of the exercises on WW village site and could not sit on my heels, very painful in my knees. I also had problems following the instructions on U-tube for the WW posture. I need a coach to help me! Is there anyone in the San Jose, Ca bay area that has been successful in doing the WW posture and exercises that can help me?
Thanks,
Jessy

HI Jessy,
So glad you found the site and got the book / DVD. It definitely can help--there are lots of living proof women here!
Re doing it right, i would say concentrate on trying to get the posture right first. the excercises will follow, as when you are in the right posture, it seems like they happen more easily, and they feel more natural the more you do them. However, adapt if you need to. if sittin on your heels hurts, you could try putting a cushion under your bottom or two, to raise you up. that may help. if it doesn't, do that bit in a position that feels better for you.
i recently went to NM and worked with Christine which was soooo helpful, as it helped me to really get the posture. i posted about this if you click on my name, then click on track, and go to post about get thee to NM... you'll see some of the things i discovered that might help.
if there is anyway you can get to NM, i sooooo recommend it. it really really helped.
and ask all the questions you need...

Hi Jessy

I can only reflect on what Kiki said about getting yourself to NM. Kiki is from the UK and has a young family. That's how much effort she put into getting there, and has reaped the rewards. You are so lucky to be so close. I am in Australia. I will get there one day too. It is so hard learning from video and books.

Don't commit to a trip yet. Use the Search box on the left to see conversations we have had in the past on these Forums. You will glean little snippets that have meaning for you from these conversations. I can remember how hard it was for me in the beginning. Your progress might seem slow, and that's OK. Your POPs didn't appear yesterday, so recovery will take a while too.

Louise