Ready to move on :)

Body: 

So I wrote the "depressed" post yesterday. After getting positive feedback and devouring info from the forums I am ready to deal with this! I cried for two days and now its time to face it...

I wouldn't change how I birthed my last daughter (which is how my cystocele showed up, she was a 9lb baby and pushed for 2mins!)I wouldn't have a c-section to change what happened. I very thankful I never had to face a c-sections. Surgary scares me anyway.

I have come to the realization that if I had to live with the way I feel today for the rest of my life, I could and would do it happily. It could be worse and I do not want to miss out on the opprtunity to be thankful and praise God that its not. (I do however have a fear that it could and I don't exactly know how to deal with that fear except to let go and let God take it).

I also believe that things happen for a reason and at the moment one reason I can see is that I will have healthy posture, healthy workouts and knowledge that I can pass on to my three beautiful daughters.

Over all I can say I am okay. I'm not happy this happened to me or any of you. I am thankful that there is a "you" and that we can lift each other up. Challenges will either break a person or make a person and this person intends on being made! Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement I have reseived so far and I hope to be an encourager as well. Have a wonderful week ladies! :)

-Goobug

PS I am a horrible speller please forgive my mistakes ;)

Hi Goobug

Sure, you will still have some fear, but that will dissipate slowly, as you realise how much power you really have over your pelvic organs and where they sit.

Eventually you create your own successful case history and there is no longer anything to be scared about. You will have temporary setbacks every now and then, but you will recover from them in a few days. Every time you recover it reinforces your confidence that you can recover again when it happens again. Each time you refine how you did something, and your life gets easier.

Like all of us you will always have pelvic organ prolapse, but it will not always dominate your life.

Losing the fear and overcoming the grief are the two factors that matter for me.

Louise