whats the fluid?

Body: 

I am finally having success with the jadeandpearl sea sponge but I find that I leak with it in- badly. I at first assumed that it was urine, but I took the sponge out (that was in for only half hour) and I squeezed it and the fliud in it was unbelieveable. Now how did that fluid get in there? I can't pee in my vagina, can I? The thot makes me shudder! Please help me!

well, it could be urine. If you are leaking the sponge can wick the moisture up into it. How does it look and smell?

Yes, you can pee into your vagina if you are slouching when you pee and the urine dribbles backwards. Hey, it is only sterile urine. Don't worry. Just sit up so you can hear it going down into the pan. Getting some pressure behind the urine and squirting it out is one reason for waiting until your bladder is full before peeing.

I wonder if you squeezed your (not quite empty) bladder when you inserted the sponge. Your pelvis was probably tipped back and your posture slouchy when inserting it. Try completely emptying before inserting the sponge and see if it helps.