FIRST AID FOR PROLAPSE FOR ELDERS

Body: 

hi all,
post production is now complete on christine's new DVD First Aid for Prolapse for Elders and the DVDs are in manufacturing and should start shipping by tuesday.

this 36 minute DVD covers the anatomy basics and a very gentle but effective exercise program for the older or less physically capable woman.

most of you have probably gotten an email about this, but do go to the whole woman store and take a look. for your grandmother, mother, aunt or older friend, it would be a wonderful show of support.

best holiday wishes,
lanny (the DH)

I am not sure whether I would be called an Elder but certainly well seasoned at 62. I am able to do a lot of the regular excercises on my first tape but still some difficulty so will absolutely be ordering this tape. Thanks Christine for thinking about us, the slow benders and stiff knee benders to name a few.
Love,
Heavenly

The video has some really sweet footage and the exercises are very relaxing :)

Yep, it is great! The beginning was not what I expected and I was more than impressed with the foresight and wisdom to begin such an important DVD with these themes! The footage, the teaching, the exercises, and ohhhhh the music...just divine. A massive accomplishment for all involved in the making of this DVD, and a gem to be offered for elder women everywhere. It's about time;)

Chrstine, Lanny and Nikelle, and of course Jean, and Nori,

Thankyou so much for this well thought out DVD. I can see that the workout is so achievable for older women. All you need is the willingness to try and the faith that you can.

The bit about spending some time every day down on the floor is an interesting thought. Once our babies grow up there are not a lot of activities that require us to work at floor level. I guess many women would not think of sitting on the floor because they would not feel confident about being able to get up again in a dignified way. If Jean can then many other women can.

Tracksuits and other modern leisure and exercise clothing have made so many activities do-able, without worrying about fitted skirts, showing your knickers or the top of your stockings, or tumbling over again while trying to get back up on the high heels my mother's generation were encouraged to wear all day post World War II, in those days of domestic glamour from women's magazines of the time!

A wonderful video that will get a lot of play if I have anything to do with it!

Louise

I know it probably means a lot more work for someone, but would it be possible to sub title videos or provide typed transcripts? I think more people would feel more confident in purchasing videos or applying for membership if either of these amenities were made available not just with the hearing impaired in mind but also for the older girls whose hearing may have faded just a smidgen.

...And those who do not have good English skills. We have some Members who speak other languages, who may be able to help with translation of typescript.