Xmas gift idea

Body: 

Hi everyone

I just picked up from Mary O'Dwyer's Hold It Sister newsletter a website for reusable incontinence pads at , www.wemoon.com.au .

The next bit was not quite so serious. We all need a good laugh as the big Xmas thing looms. It is an idea for using up leftover disposable pads when you start using the washable ones. Check this out,
http://www.remikz.com/2007/04/diy-slippers-made-of-pads.html .

I wonder if they would work well enough to do a Spiderman, and walk up the walls and across the ceiling to hang all that tinsel (and clean those Spiderman leftovers off the light fittings)?

Louise

A friend of mine and I discovered her mother's supply of pads -- we were still young enough not to know what a period was -- and stuck them to our feet as slippers. It seemed so logical. The friend's mother didn't bother to correct us; either she was mortified or cracking up in silent laughter!

My Mum's old ones are still in my useful little towels pile, boiled to within an inch of their lives by my mother, and white as snow. I don't say anything. It is one of my secret little jokes on my family. A women of a certain age can get away with things like this (another chuckle).

I now shudder at the size of the underground mountain of my 42 years of disposables in some landfill somewhere. Then there are all the other women ...

<:-o>

Louise

Love the little bows.
I was at a friends house years ago and when going to put on my shoes to leave, her toddle had put her panty liners in my shoes...guess she thought I needed insoles!
(and FYI I got stuck with only disposables available a few months ago after only using cloth and a cup for aggggggges and woweee was that incredibly unpleasant! No way can I ever go back to disposables now ;) )