Christmas, Xmas and other seasonal festivals

Body: 

Wishing all Members of Wholewoman a safe and enjoyable festival, whatever you may be celebrating. May it be happy and holy for all. And to all the athieists out there, I hope you enjoy it too.

Louise

:-)

Wishing everyone a lovely festive season. And if you celebrate Christmas, have a most magical day tomorrow. If you don't, enjoy the lovely calm that descends most everywhere...

...and Merry Christmas, Louise and Kiki!

Lanny and I started cleaning house this morning and we didn't stop until dark! Everything is sparkling - including the wine that awaits our Christmas eve dinner. I am inviting the angels in to join us!

Thank you so very much for watching over our forums these past weeks. I look forward to an extraordinary new year at WW.

Love to you all!

Christine

merry christmas to all who celebrate. all love to our amazing mods. thank you so much for all you do for the women of the world!

many blessings,
lanny (the DH)

Thank you for your Christmas Greetings. I had a wonderful time. Last weekend I joined with my cousin to celebrate her 50th anniversary of working as a Catholic nun. Christmas eve I exchanged gifts with my neighbors; Christian, atheist, Muslim. They all take time and trouble to express their love and gratitude for our tolerant, peaceful neighborhood. Christmas day I spent at my son's and daughter-in-law's place and from their front windows we could listen to the sing song of their Greek Orthodox neighbors opposite, and from their back windows the Hindu songs of their Indian neighbors behind. A time of expressing peace and goodwill, and dare I say, having some good fun is for everyone. Anyone who does not celebrate Christmas is a Scrooge.

Dh's ax broke today as he was splitting logs, but for now we have enough to keep it going for a good long night! It's a beautiful fire and so fun for the kids to have a cold Holiday.
I've been thinking about our many blessings and of those who don't feel so blessed this time of year and hope to be a source of comfort where I can.
Heath and healing and love to you all.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and has a great New Year :-)