18 months pp -- guess what!

Body: 

I AM pregnant. Haha. This explains a LOT. (Feeling extra-saggy and tired, for example.)

So I plan on searching through the existing forum topics for advice, but in the meantime, anyone care to share some pointers?

awww congratulations! that's amazing.

congrats on the pg!
so excited for you!
no real pointers for now that you dont already know, just enjoy : )
and thanks for sharing the happy news

oh, except I think firebreathing and nauli should be put on hold for now

We are so blessed, as are you and your family, Oh- mum. Congratulations!! :)

Wow!

Congrats! So great news! :)

Liv

Thank you everyone.

So I am experiencing more heaviness and I can sometimes feel little tugs and pulls. I'm assuming this is my body stretching out already? Is this normal?

I find I need to be extra-careful in what I take on each day. Before I got pregnant I could budget one or two big activities per day (grocery outing with the boy, including all the lifting and pushing, plus a park date maybe) but now I try to get the shopping done when someone else is watching the boy. Is this to be expected?

I am also shopping around for a new OBGYN. I have two recommendations so far, hopefully one of them will be amenable to a non-lithotomy birth position.

From what I've been able to glean from previous posts, I might have some increased symptoms in the first trimester, but they might lessen in the second and third? (Or did I make that up in my head?)

I feel somewhat regretful that we didn't wait until at least two years postpartum to get pregnant again, but my husband was very concerned about timing the birth so that he would be able to be helpful (as an academic he teaches certain parts of the year, while when he doesn't he has an incredibly flexible schedule) when the baby came.

Thanks granolamom -- the other day I was on my hands and knees and almost started nauli out of routine, but stopped myself!

I had no symptoms in my second trimester. and not the third either, well, until the end when everything was just swollen and uncomfortable altogether.
and as far as waiting two years, timing is as it is, babies always come at their 'right time'.